Skip to content
Summary of Achievements
- B A (Hons) Business Administration degree
- Started my consultancy and publishing business –Excelsya
- Self Published my own book: The Ultimate Women’s Business Information Directory
- Co-founded and chaired the local parent carer forum, Harrow Parent Forum (formerly Harrow Parents 4 Disabled Children) through the DfE funded Aiming High for Disabled Children initiative.
- Trained Parent Ambassador employed by Woodland Special School
- Started The Gift Queen, the gift baskets and gift making site
- Co-founded and launched community interest company, Special Needs Community CIC, to develop a range of funded projects for families with SEND children and young people including securing £65,000 of funding to develop Harrow’s very own and first specialist inclusive and all-ability adventure playground (installation due to take place July 2020)
- Developed the SEND Local Offer Services Map as ‘a birds eye view’ of what SEND services are available locally.
- Developed the London SEND Directory as a way of bringing together the rich resource of information and support from each London borough on SEND.
- Developed My Special Needs File as a comprehensive tool to enable parents to understand their child/young person’s developmental needs, and for professionals to quickly capture needs of the family in one simple filing system.
- Launched SNC London Ltd, a network for professionals, parent carer forums and other SEND related organisations in London.
- Soon to launch; My Local Enterprise CIC, a social enterprise business development and start up hub for aspiring local people who have an idea and want to make a difference to their community.
- Soon to launch; My Closet Runway, for aspiring fashion entrepreneurs and self styled fashionistas.